Nov 29, 2015
- Why are some Reformed pastors viewed as A listers (Piper, Keller, Chandler) and other are B Listers?
- Who tweets more egregiously on game days, @BarnabasPiper or @JaredCWilson?
- We sponsor our *own* show
Nov 24, 2015
- Rhonda Rousey is a huge star, but would we let our daughters fight like her?
- Can a creative force like M. Night Shyamalan bounce back after such an epic collapse?
- Drisky Business: what is Mark Driscoll up to these days, any how? (and of course we tell you HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL ABOUT IT)
Nov 16, 2015
What's the deal with people ranting about red cups and ranting about ranting about red cups. We respond by ranting about ranting about ranting about red cups.
We read through some iTunes reviews and discover that Homeschooling saves lives.
We discuss the uprising at the University of Missouri and, being white and...
Nov 9, 2015
A new co-host is welcomed.
Why do "gospel-cetnered" people make so many new laws?
Why are all 30-something white guys expected to like whiney, Ryan Adams-y music?
Why are all professional sports coaches are loathe to take risks and try new things even when it makes sense?
Nov 2, 2015
Stephen officially announces his retirement from the podcast. Are adult Halloween parties acceptable? When is it okay to adopt a sports team as your own?